GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,684 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
I just discovered this subforum and I'm glad to see it as it is a fantastic idea. I've been running acomic-style session report for the last three months based on my games of The Walking Dead: All Out War by Mantic.

I try to get a comic up once a month and just released my third issue today. The comic is part session report and part alternative storyline using the miniatures and scenery from that game.

I'll use this thread to update when I release a new issue so if you like it, feel free to subscribe!

If you want a direct link to my comic archive, use the link below:

The Real Adventures of Rick and Glenn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
Chapter 1: Running Into Trouble

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
Chapter 2: Ready To Roll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
Chapter 3: Bad Blood

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! The style reminds me a lot of "The Adventures of Dank and Scud", a comic made with the video game "Quake". (ages ago...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
A skinned math nerd wrote:
Great! The style reminds me a lot of "The Adventures of Dank and Scud", a comic made with the video game "Quake". (ages ago...)

Wow that is so eerily similar! Thanks for reference as I'd never seen that before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
Chapter 4: City Slicker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.