Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an email to Gamewright about a month ago, about replacement components, and I haven't heard back. Could anyone get me in touch with someone who works for the company? Or give me a better way to reach them than their website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paradox Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
that's really weird. I've received quick replies from them. Try email jester@gamewright.com if you haven't already. If you already used that address, let me know. also let me know if you get a prompt response. If this fails, I may have another option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paradox Games wrote:
that's really weird. I've received quick replies from them. Try email jester@gamewright.com if you haven't already. If you already used that address, let me know. also let me know if you get a prompt response. If this fails, I may have another option.

I sent an email, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
Australia
Marrickville (Sydney)
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Gamewright (on jester@gamewright.com) about replacement of defective components in May. I got a quick response saying they'd be delivered in 2-3 weeks.

2.5 months later, I haven't received anything. When I ask for an update using the same email address, I get no response. I'm not very pleased with their service. I only want to know what is going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.