GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,181 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Quiver Card and Board Game Case rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garrett Kaida
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I searched far and wide for the perfect portable case to take card and board games with me on the go and I am happy to say I found it! While there are many cases that are cheaper than this one and about the same size the quality is just not there. Other cases have: bad zippers, weak exteriors, unraveling seams, and dimensions too small to fit sleeved cards. The Quiver on the other hand suffers from non of these. It comes loaded with tons of extras for you to customize your loadout, and is dripping with quality. Also for 10 bucks more than most duel deck boxes it is a way better deal.

I will start off saying there were some components missing from my first order, and their customer service went above and beyond to make sure I received exactly what they promised. I was missing the two corner pads in my original order which help keep the cards from getting bent in the corner of the case. Korn one of their service reps was very prompt in his emails and quickly resolved the issue. In the end they sent me a brand new product and had me keep the original one I bought. Talk about generous!

So about the case itself, it has all the features I was looking for. It can fit card games and board games (without large boards). It can fit my 3DS XL securely. It is neither too big to become heavy and unwieldy nor is it too small. My favorite feature is the movable Velcro dividers. These can be angled which is great (see my splendor pic below) and they are very sturdy. The shoulder strap is perfect and feels very comfortable when worn. Some people have complained that the zipper is too tight but I haven't had a problem. if you take the corners slow then its fine and after a week of use it feels normal. The waterproofing is a very nice touch.

I have fit tons of games from collection in here. I have used it for star wars armada fleets, ashes, summoner wars, star wars destiny. numerous board and card games. I have thrown my phone and wallet in there if I don't want them in my pockets. It is so versatile and so well made. I'm sure if you are reading this far you are probably thinking I am some sort of paid reviewer and I will say right now that I am not. I don't ever regularly review here. But I needed to give a shout out to this company and product in particular because of their superior craftsmanship and service.

TLDR: If you like board and card games and travel / play in a tournament scene, this is for you. Also great customer service

So all in all I am very happy with this product I will be using it for many years to come and will most likely be getting more as gifts for friends and relatives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamine Allen
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you possibly have a link? Or is it just the quiver on Amazon or something? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Kaida
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes the link is here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XYC3MNI/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=...

Or you can look it up via Amazon I think that's their only distributor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.