Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Colt Express» Forums » Rules

Subject: Photographer hostage & Marshall bullets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Myles Mulroy
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


When playing with both expansions, do Marshall bullets count towards the photograher hostage bonus?

The H&S manual (in English) specifies bullets from "bandits" as opposed to players, but then that was printed when other players were only ever able to be bandits...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In all likelihood it should say "players" instead.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne-Cécile Lefebvre
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hello,
Yes, the Marshal bullets count toward the Photographer bonus.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But I suppose Neutral Bullets don't count?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
Avatar
mb
Mattias wrote:
But I suppose Neutral Bullets don't count?


I would say they do as they still enchnace the epicness of the of the hotographer's artcicle - and I guess that is the themati explanation
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Sombrero wrote:
Mattias wrote:
But I suppose Neutral Bullets don't count?


I would say they do as they still enchnace the epicness of the of the hotographer's artcicle - and I guess that is the themati explanation

That would open up the Shotgun for possible abuse...

I could see it go either way.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mylestrom wrote:


When playing with both expansions, do Marshall bullets count towards the photograher hostage bonus?

The H&S manual (in English) specifies bullets from "bandits" as opposed to players, but then that was printed when other players were only ever able to be bandits...



I believe it's only player bullets. Bandits or marshal(if he's being played)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Raimbault
France
Istres
flag msg tools
designer
TheRubexCube wrote:
Mylestrom wrote:


When playing with both expansions, do Marshall bullets count towards the photograher hostage bonus?

The H&S manual (in English) specifies bullets from "bandits" as opposed to players, but then that was printed when other players were only ever able to be bandits...



I believe it's only player bullets. Bandits or marshal(if he's being played)


I do confirm that.
Neutral bullets are the ones not coming from player sources...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.