Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Holte
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of the game and a dedicated space to host weekly play sessions. If you live in the Pittsburgh area and are interested in Gloomhaven let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well poo. I just moved out of Pittsburgh. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
not listing
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
south hills or north hills? do you ever go to any of the local board game nights? would we play at the library? or somewhere else? I live in pittsburgh, I own my own copy of the game, although my play group only meets like ten times a year so I could probably afford to join someone else's game too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark P
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live north of Pittsburgh (Beaver Co) and I'm probably going to get the game through the new Kickstarter. The biggest difficulty for me would probably be managing to be available at the right times to play...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonneh
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What part of Pittsburgh? I'm in the Greenfield area and would love to play this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Holte
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
namad wrote:
south hills or north hills? do you ever go to any of the local board game nights? would we play at the library? or somewhere else? I live in pittsburgh, I own my own copy of the game, although my play group only meets like ten times a year so I could probably afford to join someone else's game too.

I will be running the campaign from my place in North Shore as I have plenty enough space to do so. While I have been to some of the local board game meetups, they tend to play shorter and more casual games.

Ten times a year? That would be torture...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Holte
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
namad wrote:

Beaver County would be a bit of a drive. I also really want to get a regular weekly group going so that we can make steady progress through the campaign. If you want to calculate distance just use the Andy Warhol Museum as an estimate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Holte
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
t3hjonneh wrote:
What part of Pittsburgh? I'm in the Greenfield area and would love to play this game!

I live just across the bridges into North Shore which is about 15 minutes away from any given part of Greenfield.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wolfe
United States
Imperial
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I live in Imperial Pa, which is not too far. I am backing the 2nd ed kickstarter, but would love to play before that!

I have room to host if needed, and may be able to get additional recruits if needed as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Holte
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Dave - Thanks for posting! I do already have a full table for Gloomhaven, so no open slots at this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wolfe
United States
Imperial
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear, but I am glad that you have been able to assemble a group. Keep me in mind and PM me if a space happens to open up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.