George Lin
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mb
Anyone know if the one at CSI is the new edition of this expansion?
the sku is ZMG7815 for this, and on BGG the older version Carcassonne: Abbey & Mayor ‐ Z-Man Games English edition 2013 has ZMG78005, so I am assuming this is the new edition with the new graphic tiles?
But the picture on CSI certainly don't say so, as well as the miniaturemarket one, all older cover picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know for sure but my assumption when I saw it was they still have old stock photos but new version. They wouldn't be restocking the old version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Diebold
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
CC Expansion 1-6 and 8-10 will be available in Carcassonne Version 2.0.
But don't know witch partners been part of the production. Maybe its not available in your Language.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Z
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will we see any other carcassonne small expansions re-released in the new artwork or just the numbered large expansions? What about Wheel of Fortune (Das Schicksalsrad), will we get a 2.0 version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conner Morlang
United States
Santa Monica / Westwood
California
flag msg tools
Go outside and play (games)!
badge
Me 10 years ago. Should I update?
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
.. my assumption when I saw it was they still have old stock photos but new version. They wouldn't be restocking the old version.

I got my CSI order on Wednesday and can affirm that it is the new version. The Mayor looks so happy now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.