Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Aeon's End: War Eternal» Forums » General

Subject: Nemesis cards from Aeon's End upgraded? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

Does the upgrade pack change the properties of the Nemesis cards, or for that matter any of the cards, from the original game or is it only a graphic upgrade?

Thanks!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
graphic update and maybe a component update
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The card stock is said to be thicker, yes.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
Hey everyone,

Does the upgrade pack change the properties of the Nemesis cards, or for that matter any of the cards, from the original game or is it only a graphic upgrade?

Thanks!


It changes the frames. The text will remain the same.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And the mechanics or rules of the cards stay the same as well?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Black
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
eharding wrote:
And the mechanics or rules of the cards stay the same as well?

I think there might be some clarifications but everything should functionally work the same.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DorkPassenger wrote:
eharding wrote:
And the mechanics or rules of the cards stay the same as well?

I think there might be some clarifications but everything should functionally work the same.


There may be some small tweaks to actual gameplay. Haven't decided yet. Otherwise, a number of cards have had their wording updated for clarity.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
qxc0 wrote:
There may be some small tweaks to actual gameplay. Haven't decided yet. Otherwise, a number of cards have had their wording updated for clarity.
I hope you make the decision on tweaks to gameplay well before the end of the Kickstarter--I'm sure that will affect decisions on whether to spring for the Update Pack.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The changes to gameplay would be incredibly minor, if any happen at all. There are 1 or 2 cards we were looking at and little else. However this goes, I'll let it be known before the end of the KS.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.