Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
32 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Beds & Bucks Gamers» Forums » General

Subject: Wednesday 5th April rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone

I will be unlocking at 5.30pm this Wednesday.

Cheers
James
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TimBo
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks James. I'll be along around 6pm after negotiating a change in shifts Up for some 5 minute dungeon if you fancy bringing it along again, then happy to play whatever the rest of the evening. Maybe some medium weight euro action of some description if anyone has any in mind?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Medany
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Ill be along this week as things are calmer - will bring Anachrony
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be there this week, if so will be 5:30.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Atkins-Carter
England
flag msg tools
I will be there, will bring Tokaido if anyone fancies it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Me and Markie will be along just before 7 as usual.

Maybe have another go at Grimslingers if James and Craig are up for it.

Other than that I'm happy to play anything. Would be cool to have a few more goes at Insider if Nick (?) brings it.

I have a feeling Markie might want to play Terraforming Mars (yes, again )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping to be there this week - still in negotiations!

If I am there, I'll bring Insider (no guarantee's about your being Master, Gali!), as well as Fields of Green, Kingdomino, Favour of the Pharoah and City of Spies, if anyone fancies any of those.

(Though I'd love to jump on Terraforming Mars if there's a space!! No pun intended.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Yard
msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Last week was fun so will be there again this week!

I am a fan of Tokaido and can bring expansions (which I've never played so don't ask me the rules hehe)

Also up for anything new too
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Fondue wrote:

If I am there, I'll bring Insider (no guarantee's about your being Master, Gali!)

(Though I'd love to jump on Terraforming Mars if there's a space!! No pun intended.)

Don't worry Nick, the cards and I have an understanding devil

I'm sure we can fit you in an escape pod to Mars if need be
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Atkins-Carter
England
flag msg tools
Onionmole wrote:
Last week was fun so will be there again this week!

I am a fan of Tokaido and can bring expansions (which I've never played so don't ask me the rules hehe)

Also up for anything new too


Cool I will bring it then. I have the Cross Roads expansion, so I will bring that as well but never played with the other expansions.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TimBo
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm up for any of those Nick. I'll bring Oracle of Delphi along and a couple of fillers
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DavidAC wrote:
Onionmole wrote:
Last week was fun so will be there again this week!

I am a fan of Tokaido and can bring expansions (which I've never played so don't ask me the rules hehe)

Also up for anything new too


Cool I will bring it then. I have the Cross Roads expansion, so I will bring that as well but never played with the other expansions.


Count me in
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Erlina wrote:
Me and Markie will be along just before 7 as usual.

Maybe have another go at Grimslingers if James and Craig are up for it.

Other than that I'm happy to play anything. Would be cool to have a few more goes at Insider if Nick (?) brings it.

I have a feeling Markie might want to play Terraforming Mars (yes, again )


Yeah I don't mind giving quimslingers a go again
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Atkins-Carter
England
flag msg tools
RippedFromTheCrypt wrote:
DavidAC wrote:
Onionmole wrote:
Last week was fun so will be there again this week!

I am a fan of Tokaido and can bring expansions (which I've never played so don't ask me the rules hehe)

Also up for anything new too


Cool I will bring it then. I have the Cross Roads expansion, so I will bring that as well but never played with the other expansions.


Count me in


You have been counted
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick, I'm up for Fields Of Green if it's being played and there's room for a littl'un.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Walker
msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry Fellow Grimslingers I wont be there tomorrow as a sick bug has ripped through my household, how fun!!! unless anyone wants to play run to the toilet. I warn you though i`m really good at it. Sad times cry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Atkins-Carter
England
flag msg tools
i5crazy wrote:
Sorry Fellow Grimslingers I wont be there tomorrow as a sick bug has ripped through my household, how fun!!! unless anyone wants to play run to the toilet. I warn you though i`m really good at it. Sad times cry


How many players is that runs to the toilet game!! Get well soon buddy. I will play Grimslingers if there's a place.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Merrick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Will be around for about 6:45. Would like to play Terraforming Mars but am happy to play most things as usual.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell W
United Kingdom
Herts/Bucks
flag msg tools
Should be there by 6.
If there's room on Fields of Green I'm up fir giving that a go.
I'll bring Nothings Personal if any one fancies it. Otherwise up for whatever.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Wareing
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Due to a combination of dodgy back, and maybe a bit too much beer last night, I've got the car at work. So, assuming the dodgy back doesn't get worse (I'm expecting that it improves during the day), I'll probably be there by 6pm.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
i5crazy wrote:
Sorry Fellow Grimslingers I wont be there tomorrow as a sick bug has ripped through my household, how fun!!! unless anyone wants to play run to the toilet. I warn you though i`m really good at it. Sad times cry

Is this similar to POOP: The Game?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi All
I was hoping to get a game played tonight - Not sure if anybody is free or there is any space in an existing game?

Chris, Nick, Tim, Russell, etc - Are you guys sorted?



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure we'll work out something for you Rob - the more of us there are, the more ways there are to get 3 or 4 people to a game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TimBo
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try and find some 5 player euros to try and accommodate all
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Medany
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Negotiator wrote:
I'll try and find some 5 player euros to try and accommodate all


I'll throw a few things in too - Waterdeep plays six ...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.