GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,212 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
32 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2  | 

Beds & Bucks Gamers» Forums » General

Subject: Wednesday 5th April rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thanks Guys
Tim - Don't worry about too heavy a Euro for me - I am still getting over my trip to hospital yesterday morning and would struggle if the game is too heavy. Turns out Gall Stones are a pain!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Merrick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob,

I was currently floating to see who was free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Medany
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Ive been hit be some kind of unpleasant bug this afternoon - so wont be making it after all.

I have said to Tommy he's welcome to pull round and grab Anachrony if people want to play it .. Send him over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my general dopiness at the end of the evening, I left the notepad with the attendees on it on the table. Did anybody pick it up? I won't be there next week, so if it can make it's way back to the club and to Guy (if he's there next week), that would be very helpful. Ta in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
ErictheHalfaBee wrote:
In my general dopiness at the end of the evening, I left the notepad with the attendees on it on the table. Did anybody pick it up? I won't be there next week, so if it can make it's way back to the club and to Guy (if he's there next week), that would be very helpful. Ta in advance!

James was so kind to pick it up and keep it safe in his manpurse He said he'll bring it next week, I'm sure eventually it'll make its way where it needs to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ErictheHalfaBee wrote:

Yep I've got it and it's been filled in thanks to john in case the honour system hits memory hiccups

The bigger problem is whether I can avoid doodling spaceships in it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RippedFromTheCrypt wrote:

The bigger problem is whether I can avoid doodling spaceships in it!

I imagine it will survive the odd spaceship!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.