Kit Troja
flag msg tools
I'm doing a lot of homebrewing and customizing in our Brimstone-group, which I run as a DM.

As such, I really want to present my players with some new and interesting towns, but even though the Brimstone-community have made templates for nearly everything else (items, mutations, characters and monsters), for some reason I can't seem to find a template for Town Locations and/or the Town Event/Camp Site chart.

Sadly, I'm fairly basic when it comes to photoshopping skills, so I was wondering, if anyone out there had a scan of one of the charts? And would perhaps be awesome enough to make it into a blank template?
Nothing fancy, just erasing the text/items and perhaps removing a few of the symbols (like the dice strewn around on the Saloon card).

I've seen a few others request it over the years, and it would be such a great help towards coming closer to having templates for everything the game has to offer
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.