Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy of 'Die Siedler' yesterday, and as I really liked the look of the new platic tiles I had opted for the new edition. To my surprise I found that also the water tiles had changed, and instead of 9 water / 9 harbour tiles there was now only 6 large water areas containing one or two harbours as well as blank water. And most important: they are not hexagonal in shape. This leads to two questions:

1) wouldn't that limit the use of water in the expansion seafarer? How does the water sections look in the new edition of seafarer anyway?

2) Is it even possible to use 'Das Buch' with the new edition? My idea was to buy both seafarer and 'Das Buch' from Germany later this year, but if the tiles have changed so that the book isn't useable with the new edition then I really don't see the point in buying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paull
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re:Non hexagonal water ?!
hakko504 (#27068),

Hakko, the siedler website has the 'new' maps for Das Buch using the new version of the game

--JP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Non hexagonal water ?!
Jeff Paull (#27141),

Thank you, just what I needed to know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.