1 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: List of rule book/scenario list changes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Pelletier
United States
flag msg tools
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me - John 14:6
I've seen a few recent posts asking questions and detailing component changes, but I'm wondering if anyone has gone through the reprint rule book and scenario book pdfs and made a list of all of the changes. Isaac, maybe? I have backed the $25 component level on kickstarter so I will get them in August, but as I continue to play the game now I would like to have a list of changes I can refer to (such as the prosperity track changes mentioned in a couple of threads) in addition to the FAQ.

I don't have the time or the patience to compile a list like this, but I know some of you in the community thrive on this kind of thing. So someone please get crackin' and reply to this thread and/or post to the files!

Thanks, and as always...Isaac, you da man! Gloomhaven continues to exceed my every boardgaming wish, and your continued commitment to making it great and serve those who own or wish to own it is pretty amazing. Wish you were coming to BGG Con here in Dallas in November so I could sit down and play a scenario with you!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.