1. Please try to post regularly, at least once a day as a minimum during the week and at least once over the course of the weekend. I realise that holidays are coming up so we may hit a slow period over Christmas / New Years and that's OK.
2. If you are going to be absent or unable to post for an extended time please let us know so that we can work around this or at least be prepared.
3. Generally if someone hasn't taken an action or posted in a 24 hour period I will ask for volunteers among the other players to play that characters actions. Failing that I may 'ghost' that character to keep the story moving. If this occurs the character will either delay their action if in combat, or be considered as standing quietly at the back of the group if out of combat.
4. Im hardly a rules expert but I do my best. However, feel free to shred & dismember my attempts at rules knowledge should you think I'm wrong (I won't be surprised or angry I promise).
5. Don't forget to subscribe to this thread (and the IC thread)
6. Though it may seem minor, please thumb all posts in the IC & OOC threads so I know you are following along and how up to date you are on proceedings. This is a useful way to gage if players are going to make further response. If you thumb a post and do not make a post yourself I will assume that you are happy and your character has no action to make.