Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
flag msg tools
Hello BGG community,

The 9-Card PnP Design contest is getting close to the voting stage and ready for some heavy play testing. I wanted to let everyone know that most of the games are now in the Contest Ready state and will not be changing or evolving at this point so I encourage you to check them out. There are a lot of incredibly creative games with some amazing artwork ready for you guys and gals to play and vote on.

A lot of these designers are entering a game for the very first time and your help play testing these games would give them great feedback and suggestions to make the games better. Plus your encouragement would go a long way in helping them continue the design process for future contests.

One of the nice things about the 9-Card PnP Design contest is you don't need to print out a bunch of sheets or components because each game only has 9 cards "one PDF sheet", plus a set of rules.

The components are just the normal dice, cubes, tokens, etc... that you would already have laying around.

So please come by and check out all the amazing games and play as many as you can. I also encourage you to vote on these games during the entire month of May when all the voting will take place.

Thanks for reading this and hopefully you'll give some of the game a play.

Joseph Propati
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.