Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

DIG» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter Update! 184% Funded! 7 Stretch Goals Unlocked! Campaign Over!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have unlocked all 7 Stretch Goals!

There were also 2 KS exclusive cards added when funding was achieved!

A free print + Play and rulebook!

Also there's a thick neoprene rubber mat as an add on

A raffle for all backers that will allow someone to submit their photo to become a companion in the game!

The Spieleschmiede campaign reached its goal and has added funds to the overall campaign! 10271€, thus 3 Stretch Goals were unlocked at once

German backers can consider joining the campaign via the below link

https://www.spiele-offensive.de/index.php?cmd=spieleschmiede...

The campaign is EU / USA / Canada and Australia friendly shipping!

A message from Julien Charbonnier Creator:

"Unfortunately no pledge manager will be available after the end of the campaign. However the game shall be available for pre-order around May but it won't be as interesting as it is now on Kickstarter"

Take a look at the campaign!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mangrovegames/dig-an-ac...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Lauck
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 171% Funded! 5 Days to go! 4 SGs unlocked!
With the german localization campaign at the german crowdfunding network "Spieleschmiede" - reached 100% last night - we unlocked 4(!!!) stretch goals total at the moment! (and 171% total whistle)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 130% Funded! 6 Days to go! 4 SGs unlocked!
Cool!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Charbonnier
France
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 134% Funded! 6 Days to go! 4 SGs unlocked!
Thank you for this thread! Good job, I'll keep digging hard to bring the best game to your tabletop!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 135% Funded! (Actually more like 173% now!) 5 Days to go! 4 SGs unlocked!
Julien, what's the best way now to keep track of the next SG unlock with the extra funds throwing things out (for the better of course!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 135% Funded! (Actually more like 173% now!) 5 Days to go! 4 SGs unlocked!
MrVarnor wrote:
Julien, what's the best way now to keep track of the next SG unlock with the extra funds throwing things out (for the better of course!)

Julien will total up both campaigns and update the graphic banner for the total amount on the KS page accordingly. Future updates will also have a paragraph about this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that Daniel

I like the look of this game and would love for it to do well so happy to help where I can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Charbonnier
France
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 136% Funded! (Actually more like 174% now!) 5 Days to go! 4 SGs unlocked!
MrVarnor wrote:

Daniel is right, I will post any relevant news regarding DIG in upcoming KS updates. If new SG are unlocked you can count on me to let every backer know!

Antoher way to keep up with my every move is to subscribe to Mangrove Games' Newsletter, not only will you get info on DIG but also on my future projects and raffles

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/mangrove_newsletter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 142% Funded! (Actually more like 174% now!) 5 Days to go! 5 SGs unlocked!
If you want to know how the game plays, here is a review

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/131746/dig/bearded-meepl...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Lauck
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 142% Funded! (Actually more like 175% now!) 5 Days to go! 5 SGs unlocked!
5 STRETCH GOALS UNLOCKED!!! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Re: Kickstarter Update! 142% Funded! (Actually more like 175% now!) 5 Days to go! 5 SGs unlocked!
Hi Alex, any chance of adding a solo mode?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Charbonnier
France
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi @enral

Alex won't be able to answer you on this point (unless he already have found a custom solo rule).

I'm the designer of the game and to answer you honestly there is no solo mode included in the game at the moment.
However this is something that has been asked me several times, thus I'm taking this very seriously in consideration, I love to play board games alone sometimes too.

DIG is, in my opinion, a great core game that could ask to evolve, both from community's additional custom rules and by suggestions I can bring in the future. I'm not gonna talk about expansions here, it would be too early for that, but if the game reaches players enthusiasm you can definitely count on me to extend DIG's gameplay both for several players and for an official solo mode.

I hope I have answered your question,

Best
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 149% Funded! (Actually more like 180% now!) 46 hours to go! 5 SGs unlocked!
Last 48 hours! Original Post updated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 160% Funded! (Actually more like 200% now!) 28 hours to go! 6 SGs unlocked!
Woohoo! 6 SGs unlocked now! So pleased
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update! 171% Funded! (Actually more like 210% now!) 2 hours to go! 7 SGs unlocked!
We are heading towards the final 12 hours for the campaign at Spieleschmiede: bit.ly/dig_spieleschmiede
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edited the title to show the campaign is over
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.