Subject: Wednesday 12th April rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone

Myself and Chris have keys and one of us will be opening up at 5.30pm. We will probably both be there at the same time anyway.

Not sure what I'm bringing but I guess it depends if Star Wars is back on or if another round of Arcadia Quest is on the cards.

The rest of you are of course welcome to play whatever you wish

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pavey
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

I think there is some Nova Cry lined up courtesy of Rob. Maybe Arcadia Quest in a couple of weeks' time if that suits? I'd be keen to have a game of Coluseum if Lee and Christina fancy bringing it along? See y'all around 6 anyhoo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Horn
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
You're tearing me apart Lisa!
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's do Star Wars next week!

I'll bring Memoir '44 if anyone (Chris?) is keen. Will also bring Fury of Dracula (third edition) if anyone is interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sounds good Martin

I'm up for Colosseum but if that doesn't happen I'm happy to play fury of Dracula

I might bring Felinia with me since I haven't played it yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pavey
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RippedFromTheCrypt wrote:
Sounds good Martin

I'm up for Colosseum but if that doesn't happen I'm happy to play fury of Dracula

I might bring Felinia with me since I haven't played it yet

The guy with the afro that plays for Man U?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tufty McTavish
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
MartinHorn wrote:

I believe I'm available next week, so I'll mark that in the calendar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be there on Wed. Will bring a grab-bag of games, but thinking I'd like to play Terrforming, Clank! or Lorenzo Il Magnifico in particular.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I have no idea what any of these games do so I might possibly be convinced to join in. If not, I'll sit at a table by myself with Insider

Nick, I'm sure Mark will join your for some TM - we've been practicing at home.. I think this might actually be the new Abyss robot

We'll both be there around 7 as usual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Yard
msg tools
mbmb

We can definitely bring Colosseum and if lots of people want to play i'd be up for Terraforming Mars again, or something new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Medany
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Health permitting I *will* be there this week.

Should have Anachrony with me - will also bring Waterdeep for a six player option.

I could also bring the old version of Coliseum if theres too many for one game ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Negotiator wrote:
Hey folks,

I think there is some Nova Cry lined up courtesy of Rob. Maybe Arcadia Quest in a couple of weeks' time if that suits? I'd be keen to have a game of Coluseum if Lee and Christina fancy bringing it along? See y'all around 6 anyhoo.

Indeed - I will hopefully be Nova Crying with Chris and Tim. I will also bring a couple of small fillers.

See y'all at 6

Robski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Griffiths
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MartinHorn wrote:

I'll bring Memoir '44 if anyone (Chris?) is keen. Will also bring Fury of Dracula (third edition) if anyone is interested!

How much Memoir 44 "stuff" are you bringing? Do you need to get there at 5:30 to have it set up by 7?

GaspodeX wrote:
Health permitting I *will* be there this week.

Should have Anachrony with me - will also bring Waterdeep for a six player option.

I could also bring the old version of Coliseum if theres too many for one game ...

FYI: There's a pristine copy of the original Colosseum in the back of the community centre. I guess it's Guy's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Atkins-Carter
England
flag msg tools
Sorry not going to make it this week. See you all next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Walker
msg tools
mbmbmb
Back to full health so will be there usual 7ish happy to plunge in on anything will bring some fillers!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell W
United Kingdom
Herts/Bucks
flag msg tools
Feeling rubbish today. Not going to make it for Nova Cry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Merrick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be around for about 6:45. I would like to play Fury of Dracula if it made an appearance otherwise happy to play most things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Horn
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
You're tearing me apart Lisa!
mbmbmbmbmb
Poddster wrote:
How much Memoir 44 "stuff" are you bringing? Do you need to get there at 5:30 to have it set up by 7?

So far, I have only got the base set. I managed to pick it up for a bargain price, but I'd like to give it a go before I expand it. It would be fun to eventually get one of those Overlord games going, 3v3 or 4v4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.