18SA» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions about Scoring Routes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
flag msg tools
Just got my copy of 18SA and have a few questions about running routes.

1. Rule 7.6.3 talks about running goods trains to score mines. It talks about running multiple trains to the same mine, but doesn't talk about running the same train to multiple mines -- I'm assuming this is possible with the two mines as endpoints of the run (with at least two unblocked cities in between)?

2. Rule 7.7 talks about "Mail Service" from running passenger trains. It states that each "home station" included in a route will increase income by 10D. Does this count only home stations for the owning railroad or would hitting other RR's home stations add to the revenue? Also, if running multiple trains, could the 10D be scored more than once? I.e., two trains hitting the same home station, is the mail bonus 20D or 10 D?

3. Finally, there's an unanswered question from a prior post here on BGG about how port tokens might increase revenue. Seems to me this is something that is missing in the rules although it's touched on at page 5 describing the private company #2.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.