Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Seeking info on Shoot! (Football/Soccer) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philippa B
flag msg tools
Hi, I was recommended this site after two separate game shops hadn't heard of a game I recently bought at an antiques market. It's French, called Shoot! (Football - Coupe du Monde), and all I can find online about it is that it was designed by artist Jacques Le Flaguais, originally in the early 1960s. I think it *might* be an earlier version of this but mostly because that's French-designed too.

The playing surface is large, with squares (not hexagons), fixed starting positions (2-3-5 formation) for each team, two dice, a ball, and very complicated instructions (different categories of players can move differently / in different areas etc). One mention of it online says it's halfway between Subbuteo and chess, but those rules are easier to understand.

I'm really just looking for any info about this mysterious game! I have a few pictures - should I 'upload new geek image'? I hope somebody else has heard of this...

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.