1 Posts

Level 7 [Omega Protocol]» Forums » Rules

Subject: When do explosives disappear? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Babel
United States
flag msg tools
the recon mine and riflemen remote bomb, I don't actually see anything on the card or in the rules about them being removed after exploding. The recon mine says something like it disappears during the start of the next commando phase, and the remote det pack doesn't say it ever goes away as far as i can tell.

In fact the recon mine says something along the lines of each figure can only be rolled against by the mine once which makes me think the mine is supposed to stay there after "exploding" and continuing to do damage to any other aliens that walk in range of it, and by extension could the riflemen just leave his detonation pack in a place and detonate it over and over again? When does it disappear and how does he get it back? Does it despawn if he uses it again on a different turn?

also is there anything to stop recon from throwing a mine directly underneath an alien figure, as in the same space?
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.