GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,033 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Dice Masters» Forums » Variants

Subject: Fugitoid as a Hero...change anything? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the Fugitoid cards. According to experts of the lore (certainly not me), he's a Turtle ally. As such I want to officially convert him by removing the Villain mark. Any thoughts about modifying the powers for theme? The third card has no special power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your copy of the game, do whatever you want

It'll slightly alter the power levels of some of the other cards in the set (Casey Jones, Krang, and Shredder all have abilities that deal with other dice with the Villain affiliation), but aside from that it won't really make a huge difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
pk2317 wrote:
Your copy of the game, do whatever you want

It'll slightly alter the power levels of some of the other cards in the set (Casey Jones, Krang, and Shredder all have abilities that deal with other dice with the Villain affiliation), but aside from that it won't really make a huge difference.

Yeah, I thought about the other cards, and seeing as these two have a negative effect for both Villains and Turtles it seems to be negligible...though there are many more Villain cards than Turtle cards... From someone who had no prior knowledge of fugitoid (though I've now read some of the backstory) I was trying to understand any potential theme behind these two abilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.