GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,246 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Star Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Star Realms Scorer for iOS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: star [+] score [+] app [+] realms [+] ios [+] companion [+] [View All]
Matthias Lamoureux
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello !

I have created a small companion app for Star Realms in order to simplify the authority scoring, because everything I found was neither fitting my needs, nor pleasing my eyes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-realms-scorer/id1217164...

It is free for its launch, so hurry and download it, and let me know if you like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoffer Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks good! Great job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Blitz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic stuff. Well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Lamoureux
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks! If you like it, do not hesitate to leave a review or at least a good rating. It's quite hard to be visible on the store...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl P (Chazzmo)
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
letatas wrote:
Thanks! If you like it, do not hesitate to leave a review or at least a good rating. It's quite hard to be visible on the store...

Done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjo Man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job. It looks really solid!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Shimp
United States
CLYDE
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Look forward to trying it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Swinarton
Canada
flag msg tools
It's selling for $1.39 at the iTunes store in Canada, so I think I'll pass.

Last weekend I tried using a cribbage board and that worked very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Lamoureux
msg tools
mbmbmb
surprise $1.39!!! It is the first price tier, I cannot make it cheaper. I do not choose the amount of the tiers, Apple does.

Anyway, I understand you may find it too expensive, and I really am sorry because I worked really hard for it to be nice, easy to use and full of options. I am still working on it, and the first update will be available soon. The first beta will be released tomorrow, and I hope to have it on the store next week.

But I am not a big company, with a lot revenue, able to make free apps, with a lot of in-app purchases as business model. I'm just a humble Star Realms player who enjoyed developing a companion app.

The only thing I can do is to let you enter the beta test, if you want. This way you could use freely the app during the tests period, and see if my work is worth its price. What do you think? Send me a private message and we'll discuss it.

Of course every one is invited too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl P (Chazzmo)
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I for one thought you did a nice job and will be using it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Lamoureux
msg tools
mbmbmb
Well my friends, the beta testing of the new version is over, and the app has been released with two major updates :

• Now you have a new way to score: you can swipe on a special zone to remove or add points more intuitively - to the left to remove, to the right to add. (Of course buttons are still available)
• Two more modes have been added, 3 and 5 players.

I hope you'll like it.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-realms-scorer/id1217164...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.