GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,176 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

fer moros
South Korea
Kwang-Ju
Gwangju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought 2 copies of the Fairy Tale Z-man version probably 10 years ago, can not even remember, I was never able to figure out the rules, but 2 years ago I discovered the android app and finally learn how to play the game and liked it.

I realized that my deck had 1 more special knight card but 1 less of the normal knight cards. Both cards are very similar.
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3517191/fmoros

Without any hope that Z-man could help to replace the missing card I contacted CS last week (all requests go via Asmodee)

------------------------------------------
Details: Dear friends,
I guess you will not be able to replace my missing card so many years after production, but nothing to loose by asking.
My deck came with one extra 'The Sword King' and one less 'Knight of the Round Table'. I noticed 2 years ago, but time flies
Thanks so much for your time.

Today I had this reply:
-------------------------------------------
Service: First Class International (R)
Status Notes: We are more than happy to help you with your request and will send the requested replacement to you at no cost.

Isn't amazing!
I still have to wait and see if the card they sent to me belongs to my first edition of the cards, but, hey! it is the intention what it counts.

So my advice, is that you should write your posting address in full and correct when you fill the request form for a replacement part as they send it without further communication. Sometimes we can not bother to fill addresses, if we don't expect such an efficient resolution. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.