GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,248 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » General

Subject: Dice Faces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased a 1st edition copy of this game. In inventorying the components, I realized that I am missing two of the dice. I have already sent a request to Z-Man for replacements. In the interim, I would like to give the game a run... but I don't know how many of the symbols are on each die. The dice I'm missing are the Winter Weather die... and the Finding Resources Wound die.

Any help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The back of the player aid lists all the die faces and probabilities. There is a copy here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/88956/players-aid-robinso...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Odysseus3 wrote:
I recently purchased a 1st edition copy of this game. In inventorying the components, I realized that I am missing two of the dice. I have already sent a request to Z-Man for replacements. In the interim, I would like to give the game a run... but I don't know how many of the symbols are on each die. The dice I'm missing are the Winter Weather die... and the Finding Resources Wound die.

Any help?

On p2 of this document, you should find what you're looking for

Edit : ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Arnold
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man probably won't help you but I'll bet Portal will. After having the game for a couple years, I finally noticed that 2 of my gray dice were identical - ie I was missing the adventure die! Z-Man doesn't sell the game any more so I asked Portal for a replacement and they sent me a replacement die and a promo card. Hard to argue with that service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Odysseus3 wrote:

Any help?

Just couldn't help noticing how fitting your avatar was :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
Odysseus3 wrote:

Any help?

Just couldn't help noticing how fitting your avatar was

LOL. I didn't even make that connection!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YesMyNameIs Smith

Medina
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Odysseus3 wrote:

Any help?

I was missing 1 of the gray dice.. The one with no blank faces. Luckily I can just substitute the green one, but it irks me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let everyone know, I got replacements in from Portal. They have EXCELLENT customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.