GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,086 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Restocking in Canada? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Csernyei
Canada
flag msg tools
Just wondering if there is any news on when the core set will be restocked in Canada. According to upcoming section of the FFG website (updated april 17th) it's indicated as "On Boat", and according to 401games this means 4-8 weeks. I'm not sure if the update to "On Boat" was made on the 17th or if there was a delay. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Gingras
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Not 100% sure but I remember seing it as "on the boat" a few weeks ago. My braain might be faulty though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim N
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am hoping it is soon as I am looking to add a second core and Carnival of Horrors.
I was very lucky as I found a core in Lethbridge Alberta (last one left)in March and I stummbled on Dunwich expansion yesterday (1 of 3 recently stocked) And today I found the 3 mythos packs and Curse of the Rougarou in Calgary which from my searching are the last copies in my area.
I haven't even played yet and it looks like I'm all in.
Now to sleeve and find theme inspired storage lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.