GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,978 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

18NK» Forums » Rules

Subject: English language rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
18NK (Nagaokakyo city)

The rule of this game is identical to 1870, except following modifications.

SETUP

3 Players: Starting capital: 900 yen / Certificate limits: 20
4 Players: Starting capital: 675 yen / Certificate limits: 16
5 Players: Starting capital: 540 yen / Certificate limits: 13

PRIVATE COMPANIES

START Railway
Cost: 20 yen Revenue: 5 yen
No other attributes.

A-OO Railway
Cost: 40 yen Revenue: 10 yen
You close this company: You immediately receives a 10% share of ORN or ONP without further payment.

B-MKO Railway
Cost: 60 yen Revenue: 10 yen
You close this company: You immediately receives a 10% share of MMK or KKR without further payment.

C-BTSZ Railway
Cost: 80 yen Revenue: 15 yen
The public company owning this company can put a BTS token in arbitrary "T" city. The BTS token raises the 10 value of the city only for this public company. The BTS token is removed when the first type 6 train is purchased.

DRM Railway President's certificate
Cost: 120 yen
The initial purchaser of this stock sets the share par value of DRM
The DRM Railway's operation is started by the fund appropriation of 20%.

E-ONP Railway
Cost: 160 yen Revenue: 20 yen
The initial purchaser of this company immediately receives a 10% share of ONP without further payment.

F-AIK Railway
Cost: 190 yen Revenue: 30 yen
The initial purchaser of this company immediately receives a President's certificate of AIK without further payment. The public company cannot purchase this company. When AIK purchases a train, this company is close.

TRAINS

Type 2(A) train : Number 3
Type 2(B) train : Number 3
Type 3 train : Number 5
Type 4 train : Number 4
Type 5 train : Number 4
Type 6 train : Number 4
Type D train : Number 16(unlimited)

Type 2(B) trains are scrapped when the first type 5 train is purchased.

OTHERS

The all of public company add it to normal placement and can lay two yellow tiles an operating round.

In addition,

If the public company performs commemorative service, this ability becomes extinct.

As for the stock prices of the public company, one step falls every sale of 20%.

The re-presentation of stocks does not occur.

18NK
Design : (the Japanese designer who calls himself "CTDA")

Abridged translation
11/02/21 revised by Toryo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Chris! I have now assembled my game! meeple

TheCat wrote:
If the public company performs commemorative service, this ability becomes extinct.

If I interpret this sentence right, it means that after the Connection Run, the ability of laying two tiles per OR is gone and the company is limited to one tile or one upgrade, right?

Also, without having any knowledge of Japanese letters, when I look at the B private (MKO Railway), I can see the abbreviations of "MMK, KKP, ONP" - wouldn't that probably mean that I can also exchange it for 10% ONP? Just guessing here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I should have given some context. I found this in a text file in my 18xx stuff. I can't track down where I got it or who did the translation. I uploaded it here because I thought some people might find it useful. However, I haven't played the game yet. Hopefully someone can answer your questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.