GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,607 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Hannibal & Hamilcar» Forums » General

Subject: Italian edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
StefanK
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played the game, but for what I've seen from the KS campaign page and BGG I already love it.

For PHALANX: are you dealing with Italian publishers so to provide an italian edition? It would be an immense pity not to produce the "current" roman language edition Please please, make it happen!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We currently talk with Italian publisher. But nothing is stated yet. Please back the game, the more Italian players make this, the bigger are chances for Italian edition!
Otherwise, with community's help, we will publish Italian rules in PDF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StefanK
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All right, I've just pledged. Let's hope an italian publisher wakes up on time and makes the italian edition available on KS. The rules in Italian would be OK, though definitely incomparable to an entirely italian edition. So, fingers crossed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toma Guals
msg tools
Hi,
I join the request of Stefano....please make a gitf to all italian gamers and produce also an italian edition for KS compaign! ????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corrado Sava
Italy
Magenta
flag msg tools
Im hoping too!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palumbella75 wrote:
Hi,
I join the request of Stefano....please make a gitf to all italian gamers and produce also an italian edition for KS compaign! ????

I would love, but that 'gift' would cost us several thousand Euro in translations, DTP and increased production costs. However, with large number of Italian backers, the chances are someone would actually pick that low hanging fruit.

Believe or not, we have been in touch with at least 4 Italian publishers and no-one showed interest. So it is your job, Ragazzi, to take on them like true Romans!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StefanK
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently sent a solicitation email to 7 Italian publishers... hope it helps

Edited:
So far 10 Italian publishers have heard my urging cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.