GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,434 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pericles: The Peloponnesian Wars» Forums » Rules

Subject: Phormio military resolution in neutral theater rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zach larue
msg tools
Player aid tree says:

Quote:
Commit 1 strategos token and if base present assemble naval unit if possible else unit aligned to theater type(Land or Naval)

In page 26 of the Playbook though(right hand column, second paragraph) Phormio Demagogue chooses to assemble a naval unit in the land theater of Macedonia. Shouldn't they assemble a land unit to align with the theater according to the tree?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
huskalator wrote:
Player aid tree says:

Quote:
Commit 1 strategos token and if base present assemble naval unit if possible else unit aligned to theater type(Land or Naval)

In page 26 of the Playbook though(right hand column, second paragraph) Phormio Demagogue chooses to assemble a naval unit in the land theater of Macedonia. Shouldn't they assemble a land unit to align with the theater according to the tree?

True, there is no base yet. But I'm not going to try and annotate the graphics. I'll add a note that I overrode the 'Bot and made a better move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zach larue
msg tools
Thanks for the clarification, Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.