GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,197 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Dead of Winter: The Long Night» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kill zombies with multiple equipped weapons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, plz inform me if I can kill 2 or more different zombies during a turn , with the same survivor, if he has equipped 2 or more weapons in front of him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B.
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure this was resolved by a developer post. Abilities stack, and you can use all weapons. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but this is how we play. I am pretty sure we play this way because I read somewhere in DoW forum that although not in the rules devs cleared this up.

If I remember right it's something like having a duffel bag full of guns. Don't die and drop them though.

If the weapon requires an action I am pretty sure you would need a separate action die for each use though. This is all if I remember right. Again please someone correct if I am wrong. Would like to know myself if we are playing it the wrong way.

Edit: A quick google search revealed the post I was thinking of from dev. Check this out: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/16579575#16579575

Hopefully this clears things up for you.

Edit 2: This may also be helpful. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1218477/weapons-equipped-li...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you mate. So,i think you only waste action dice unless the equipped cards say something else. Thank you for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B.
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!
mbmbmbmbmb
No problemo. Hope you got it sorted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.