GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,553 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Shadowrun: Zero Day» Forums » General

Subject: Playtest/prototype and anticipation. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Royce Banuelos
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that this page was empty so I wanted to get the forums started.

I saw Brian running playtest of this game in 2016 at Geekway to the West. It's a fantastic two player set collection game that is very clever. I've played a few hacking themed games but Zero Day is by far the best of them. There's a bit of card counting that's involved since each deck is identical and you'll know what's in a player's discard pile. If you enjoy that bit of card counting along with some very clever area control this game is an instabuy.

Catalyst has a great game on their hands and I'm looking forward to purchasing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Hoyle
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got a chance to playtest this and loved it. Can't wait to try it again in its final form!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Carlsson
Sweden
Åkersberga
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
Pinebars wrote:
I also got a chance to playtest this and loved it. Can't wait to try it again in its final form!

Did they say anything when it's supposed to be available on the market or even just a little hint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Hoyle
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrGoreman wrote:
Pinebars wrote:

Did they say anything when it's supposed to be available on the market or even just a little hint?

Nope! But I'll be one of the first to order a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Suhre
United States
Eville
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My unofficial guess is August/September. Supposed to be at Gencon and retail to follow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Carlsson
Sweden
Åkersberga
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
Excellent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
suhreman wrote:
My unofficial guess is August/September. Supposed to be at Gencon and retail to follow.

You were close! It's mid-October now and I just bought a copy from Cool Stuff Inc. There are about 11 left (it says 12, but that was before I bought one) there if anyone is interested:

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/237435
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.