GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,455 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Madness At Midnight» Forums » General

Subject: Investigator Piece & First Player Token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Anderson
United States
Elk Grove Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got around to trying out our first game yesterday. We don't have these parts. I did sort out the game a couple weeks prior but I can't believe I lost them. Am I the only one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

They were part of the locations punchboards so you should have them if you have the locations punchouts. They were not big, so I could see how someone might not punch them out, but unless you are missing some boards they should have been in your copy.

I would send a note to Mr B games and ask if he has any surplus punch boards he could use to send you new ones, but you really do not need them. As for me, even though I have these tokens I am using a white Meeple as the Investigator token and a Cthulhu Statue from the Call of Cthluhu LCG as the first token. So, they are easy to replace, and give your game some bling.

Thanks for supporting the game,

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Anderson
United States
Elk Grove Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's probably what happened though I'd say I'm never that careless (until now). You're right though, substitute parts won't be tough and I likely would have ended up doing it anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.