GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,505 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: l love this community, so I joined it! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Lowen
United States
Fallbrook
California
flag msg tools
DeliveranceTheGame.com
badge
The battle between Heaven & Hell will soon be waged at your table. Deliverance is coming...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all, loooong time lurker, second time poster (because I couldn't help myself in another newbie thread).

My name is Andrew, and I am a huge nerd. I love board games, reading the Bible, RPG's, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (I'm a purple belt).

I started with the ridiculously awesome Secret of Mana on SNES, and when I was 10, my whole 5th grade class pitched in to buy me a game called Chrono Trigger, and that sealed the deal. Final Fantasy 7 was my next obsession on PS1, and dude, was I hooked into great games that told a meaningful and passionate story!

I used to play mad amounts of Warcraft 3, WoW, Aion, Rift, and Elder Scrolls (at various times). Collectively, over 1500 days played stacked all together.

An awesome wife (who games with me), a business, and 4 children later... It is really hard to be any good at an MMO, so I stopped playing them (Back in October 2015, as reddit's r/stopgaming says).

After a while, the urge just became too strong to resist, and I had to find an outlet for my fantasy dragon slaying and maiden saving somewhere...

It all started with Catan. Followed the next week by Agricola, followed by Pandemic, followed by 7 Wonders, War of the Ring, and the list goes on! My local board gaming shop + Amazon made some good money that month.

I suck at BGG, but I'll try to get better. Next is to read the sticky posts in this forum, but I thought I'd just skip it all and introduce myself first. God bless!
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome Andrew! Have some bag, now go get yourself an avatar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lowen
United States
Fallbrook
California
flag msg tools
DeliveranceTheGame.com
badge
The battle between Heaven & Hell will soon be waged at your table. Deliverance is coming...
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha thanks man. I'll pay it forward when I get filthy rich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Clarke
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Enjoy Your Life!!
badge
Game On!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers, Andrew! BGG is great. You are going to love it. If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm on every day.

If you are a VideoGamer, your BGG login also works at Videogamegeek.com, or you can simply click up top where is says "video games".

I donated a little GG to you so you can buy some microbadges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lowen
United States
Fallbrook
California
flag msg tools
DeliveranceTheGame.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey thanks, man Appreciate the donation!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gentry
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
If a game is good enough, it will come back in print. -Vasels Law
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome Andrew!!!

Pledge the 15$ at the end of the year and you will get nearly 1000geek gold!

We are all one big family so fire away with questions or if you need aid!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Sims
United States
Hillsboro
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome aboard Andrew. I am also pretty new around here. The community here is one of the best on the web.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG Andrew!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Loscutoff
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I'd rather lose to a good move, Than win to a bad one...
badge
the abstract manifest.
mbmbmbmbmb
.............mbmbmbmb goo mbmb ........ 2 ....... BGG
_________________________________________-___________mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.