GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,896 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

D-Day at Omaha Beach» Forums » General

Subject: Easiest Fox (aka God Mode Challenge) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In honor of the third edition being announced I would like to issue a puzzly challenge for this great game. Simply put, play through the Easy Fox scenario, BUT you get to control everything random in the game. In particular:

1) You pick the cards you draw (although you still can't reuse any until you get to reshuffle).

2) You choose the enemy counters (feel free to wait until it's time to attack to pick them, but make sure you have the right number of WN depth markers, and that they are artillery/not).

The challenge is to get the highest number of VPs possible in this format. I will keep an eye on the thread for quite a while and reward 5gg to each person who can beat the previous record. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did my first test of this. 45 VP. I'm pretty sure that's not optimal, but it definitely makes for a completely different puzzly-game than the standard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.