GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,522 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: General Scenario Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Eide
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I kickstarted the King pledge and got an additional 4 expansion add on boxes. I have been playing the scenarios that came with it and been having so much fun (the new rules helped a lot).

It seems there is a lot of stuff in boxes I never use though. I must have 20+ hero cards (to manage the gems) but most of the scenarios suggest using the same 4-5 heros. Am I to swap heros on my own? Will that impact balance? And what about the wolves pack I bought or the 4 witches? Am I on my own to hunt down scenarios for these or is it intended for me create scenarios (something I am not inclined to do!) etc? I am a bit confused about all the stuff I have and the limited use of most of it - even the expansion I bought.

one further question about scenarios, has someone created a master list of these and where to get them? From a troll on the forums here there are some on the monolith page, some now at Asmodee, some from Kickstart links (?) and then are there fan made as well (which I have not seen in the BGG file list - perhaps I am blinded by the beauty of the princess)?

Thanks for any and all help.

-Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully it was a trawl of the forums, rather than a troll

And yes, Monolith is hosting extra scenarios - they have posted 8 so far, each showcasing one of the add-on monsters, I think.

Hopefully we'll see more than one scenario for each come the end, but for now at least we have some content for our extra plastic stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Hatt
France
Brest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Verny wrote:
I kickstarted the King pledge and got an additional 4 expansion add on boxes. I have been playing the scenarios that came with it and been having so much fun (the new rules helped a lot).

It seems there is a lot of stuff in boxes I never use though. I must have 20+ hero cards (to manage the gems) but most of the scenarios suggest using the same 4-5 heros. Am I to swap heros on my own? Will that impact balance? And what about the wolves pack I bought or the 4 witches? Am I on my own to hunt down scenarios for these or is it intended for me create scenarios (something I am not inclined to do!) etc? I am a bit confused about all the stuff I have and the limited use of most of it - even the expansion I bought.

one further question about scenarios, has someone created a master list of these and where to get them? From a troll on the forums here there are some on the monolith page, some now at Asmodee, some from Kickstart links (?) and then are there fan made as well (which I have not seen in the BGG file list - perhaps I am blinded by the beauty of the princess)?

Thanks for any and all help.

-Kevin
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1708991/new-fan-made-scenar...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.