GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,268 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Centauri Saga» Forums » News

Subject: New Boss Naming Competition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vesuvius Media
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We have already unlocked one new boss and we will unlock at least one more soon (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vesuviusmedia/centauri-...)
During the last week we run a naming competition and our backers proposed over 180 names for the bosses. We came down to 6 and now it is time to vote for our favorite names.

Vote which names you consider most dreadful and suitable for our upcoming bosses.

Poll
During the past week our backers proposed names for the bosses. 2 or more will get a free Special Ops Expansion, a free set of Sleeves, and their names will be added to the credits section of the new rulebook.
How should we name our new bosses?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Star Ripper
38.3% 41
Hyperion Seeker
27.1% 29
Damocles
37.4% 40
Gragador
14.0% 15
Voider
21.5% 23
Wyrm
12.1% 13
Voters 107
This poll is now closed.   107 answers
Poll created by Vesuvius Media
Closes: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:00 am

The proposed names that will get the most votes will be used for our new bosses. The winners (the backers that proposed those names) will get:
- a free Special Ops Expansion
- a free set of Sleeves,
- and their names will be added to the credits section of the new rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kudos to whomever came up with "Star Ripper". That's my favourite of the bunch by far.

I was hoping the creators were into Slayer and would have liked "Angel of Death" but my dreams were dashed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vesuvius Media
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'm more than you think (hint hint) but the names were chosen by the backers. 180+ names! It was difficult to choose. Hope those names please everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.