GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,435 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Possible to late pledge today? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sahaphan Phuwamongkolwiwat
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mb
I went to managed Rise of Moloch pledge and found that Pledge manager of Massive Darkness in CMON open and I do the order few minutes ago. Will my order of Massive Darkness active and confirm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at the top of the screen it should say Pledge Status "Confirmed" in a green box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
If you have pledge manager access CMON tends not to cut people off until shipping starts and sometimes not even then. With the delays on this one I'm sure your fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Kasper
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure you'll get your pledge after all the regular backers plus it will be send from the US. Depending where you are located you'll have to pay customs since it is not eu- or whatever friendly anymore. Had the same with The Others a few months ago.

BUT you'll get your pledge some day, that is sure at least that's what I experienced with CMON

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustaf the Saddest
msg tools
mbmbmb
I updated my pledge yesterday, after contacting CMON. They said at this point it WON'T affect shipping date, as they haven't prepared shipping slips yet.
So, knowing that, i'd say your pledge is safe and will arrive as you'd pledge months ago.j
Although you can contact CMON directly and confirm that on your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So was the production update back in mid February just CMON bluffing to try and get everyone to confirm their pledge? They claimed if you didn't confirm back then you ran the possibility of your pledge being shipped late, or even cancelled. Yet we have people still confirming and being told their product will ship with the initial wave nearly 3 months later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron bateman
United States
California
flag msg tools
CMON is full of it. They got caught up again and are just saving face. Whatever, we get it when we get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B H
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Wait what? how did you do this? I'm still kicking myself I missed this kickstarter. Is it possible to still do this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Raps
Netherlands
Vlijmen
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Send an email to CMON and they'll tell you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StarSeven wrote:
Wait what? how did you do this? I'm still kicking myself I missed this kickstarter. Is it possible to still do this?

I think most (all) of these people already had a pledge from when the campaign was running or when the late pledge was still available. They just didn't confirm until recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.