GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,240 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Pandemic» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for a complete inventory list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the final expansion needed to have all of pandemic and wondering if there is a complete list of everything for the game when having all of the expansions. I am thinking I might have extra pieces as not everything will fit into the final box as I had hoped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
And just what "final box" is this that you speak of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
051276 wrote:
I just got the final expansion needed to have all of pandemic and wondering if there is a complete list of everything for the game when having all of the expansions. I am thinking I might have extra pieces as not everything will fit into the final box as I had hoped.

Use the Pandemic Legacy box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, if you've got the base game, On the Brink, In the Lab, & State of Emergency they will not all fit in one box. You can pretty much cram the first three in one box with a little pop up of the lid but not all of them.

I kept them in two boxes for a while, then I got the Broken Token chest and it is fantastic! I highly recommend it, makes the storage and set-up/tear down a breeze.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MHindmarch wrote:
And just what "final box" is this that you speak of?

The last expansion i needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
After completing Legacy, I removed the insert and have placed all Pandemic and expansion bits I have in the Legacy box. I do not have all expansions/editions (Iberia, Cthulu, etc.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 8
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep all of the modules we don't often use in one of the expansion boxes. All of the roles, events, and our favorite modules reside in the base game box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MHindmarch wrote:
After completing Legacy, I removed the insert and have placed all Pandemic and expansion bits I have in the Legacy box. I do not have all expansions/editions (Iberia, Cthulu, etc.)

Not to hijack the thread, but Pandemic Iberia is awesome. My wife is a big pandemic fan, we've played a lot of stuff in the pandemic world. Iberia is our favorite version of the game, hands down. And it has 2 modular expansion challenges in the box. And it has been on sale in a number of places lately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.