GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,867 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Nahum Flores
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hello, the wife and myself were talking about getting to know and game with other parent that might not be able to game as much because of kids. I know babysitters can get costly and sometimes a game can definitely rundown the clock (Waterdeep & Caverna), so maybe it's time to bring the kids along. We have a 5yr old son and 1.5yr old daughter with plenty of toys and entertainment to keep any kid busy. If interested then drop me a line and obviously a meeting/introductions in a public place would take place beforehand. Let's game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tucker
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Nahum, I happened to see your post! I live in Aurora as well and have a weekly Saturday night game night but am looking at possibly expanding to two nights a week. We're a younger family, my wife and I are 32 and 33. I have three kids 10,8, and 6 and they like playing with other kids too. I was just curious what night you were looking to game? How long? Let me know!

-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nahum Flores
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hi Matt. A weekly game night? That's awesome, I wish I could do a schedule like that. My job usually sends me out of town on occasion so the best I can usually get is once a month on Saturdays. Whenever my group does end up getting together we normally pull all an nighter. Even though my work schedule is random, we'd still love to meet and talk to other gamers. Drop me a line, let's see what's up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.