Subject: Season 1 changes wishlist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Christensen
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing a set of games with Nehtali the other day I was thinking of ways that I'd want to test her out that could be fun.

Add to her normal side Nehtali may not play Ultra attacks.

Then make Heaven's Punishment cost 1 gauge and Hell's Salvation cost 2 gauge.

Make her cost to Exceed 6, then keep it how it is now but just remove the bit about not being able to play Ultra attacks.

This would make her feel really beastly once she Exceeds. She would become terrifying.

The numbers might need some tweaking but it sounds like a fun idea to mess around with to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Green
msg tools
That would make the effective cost of playing her first ultra 7-8, which is really really bad. If her entire UA is "you are allowed to use an okay ultra, but only in restricted circumstances, and you might have to power up the opponent too", she would actually be worse. She's already bottom tier just because her UA doesn't do much, and its frequently better to go entire matches never touching it. Best way to improve her would be to make UA stronger, rather than weaker on the front side, harder to get to the back side, and about as good as most peoples frontside UA once there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |