GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,186 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
26 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: It's a WW Birthday Party rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Skot Holcombe
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Welcome to the birthday party with mod!Lamb and mod!Beren! You remembered your gift didn't you?

You have been invited to a birthday party, you have your gift, but you don't know who the birthday boy is or who exactly your family members are. Better find the impostors and get rid of them quick!

ROLES WILL NOT BE REVEALED WHILE THE IMPOSTOR MOTHER IS ALIVE.

Evil Roles

Family Impostor - x3 - The Family Impostors share a chat with all other Family Impostors, and get a single, shared nightkill each night.

Impostor Mother - As long as the Impostor Mother is alive, roles will not be revealed. Each night, the Impostor Mother may choose one person who has died and learn their role.The Impostor Mother will ALWAYS reveal as the Impostor Mother. Does not know the identity of the wolves. Does not count as evil for parity.

Impostor Grandmother - The Impostor Grandmother knows all possible gifts in the game. They will have an anon chat with the Grandmother. They will be informed one random Family Impostor. Counts as good for parity. Wins with the Family Impostors.

Good Roles

Crazy Aunt - Checks one person each night to see if they are a good family member or an evil impostor. (All evil roles with give a positive view)

Mother - Can check one person each night that has died for their role. Will always reveal as Mother.

Sneaky Cousin - Can check one person each night to see what gift(s) they have received.

Birthday Boy - Can choose one person each night to duplicate their gift. Immediately receives the benefit of the gift. (Some gifts may not stack if duplicated. Birthday Boy will be notified if they tried to duplicate a gift)

Grandmother - Knows all possible gifts in the game. In an anon chat with Impostor Grandmother. Knows one random non-evil.

Family Members - x7 - start the game with no special abilities other then their keen intellect.

Special Mechanics

Gifts!
Each player will be randomly assigned a gift. The player will not know which gift they have been assigned. At any time, a player may give their gift to another player. At this point, the gift giver will be notified what was in their gift and the gift recipient will be informed they received a gift and what was in their gift. The gift recipient will NOT be informed of who sent them a gift. Players may receive multiple gifts. Some gifts may contain the same benefit. Receiving the same benefit from multiple gifts will not stack.

Win Conditions

Good wins when all three Family Impostors are dead.
Evil wins when the number of Family Impostors alive is half the number of living players or greater.

The mod, Littlelambchopx reserves the right to make changes prior to game start. At game start, be sure to re-read this post for any changes that may have been made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skot Holcombe
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hold
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skot Holcombe
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This is mod!LJ’s standard rules post, copied for mod!Lamb's use with prior approval. Some of this might not apply. Ignore it if it doesn’t.

Friendly Game: First and foremost, this is a friendly game. Don’t be mean to people. Things like name calling and personal attacks will not be tolerated and may result in a perma-ban from my games if I tell you that you are crossing lines and you don’t stop. If you feel like someone else crossed a line, let me know, and I can talk to them for you.

Conditional Orders: These are accepted for orders, views, kills, et cetera. They can be things like “If Irina flips Seer, NK Belash instead”, “If 4th is lynched, view Lemon”, or even “Consider Ziilch my perma-backup view if I don’t have a valid order in.” They can’t be things like, “If someone hard claims Seer between now and dawn, protect them.” If you’re unsure, just ask!

Deadlines: All deadlines are X:X0:59. That means that if dusk is at 2pm, any posts with 2:00pm timestamp are valid. If Dawn is at 12:30, orders with a 12:31 timestamp will not be accepted. If a deadline happens and I don’t call dawn/dusk/give results/etc, hold the horse. I’ll be there shortly.

Brutal Orders: Brutals are mandatory unless otherwise stated. If you are brutal and do not have a valid order or conditional in place, your brutal will take out someone from your own team. So be sure to use orders and add conditionals if you might have a brutal.

Speeding Things Up: Nightfalls are valid options. If nightfall votes happen such that lynch results are locked, I will process dusk. If this is a game with vote manipulation, I will not unless there’s enough of a margin that any voting manipulation will not be given away. If this is a game with an unknown roleset, I require 2/3ds majority to process dawn in case of vote manipulation powers. Unless I say otherwise, locking your game orders at night will speed up dawn.

Minimum Requirements: This falls between a Post for Your Life and a Proof of Life game. There is no minimum posting requirement, but if you’re not engaged in the game, I might replace you out. If you’re only going to make 1 post each day, they better be good posts. Likewise, if you miss a set of night orders, you can’t make them up, and I will replace you out. You don’t have to be omnipresent, but you need to be playing.

ModChat Information: Doing anything akin to flipping your card or talking about the color of your hat will result in a modkill. This includes: directly quoting modchats, using or faking screenshots of anything in Cassandra, or having people verify information by giving out the 10th word or letter that they get. This could also include things like, “LJ was late giving out views. Tell me what time she gave them out.” For more information and clarifications on this, please see this post.

Starts When Full: If this is a starts when full game, as soon as the game fills, I will post a message saying that it’s full and giving people warning that I will put it into start mode the next night. The exception to this rule is a game that fills the week that it’s put up. Those will start immediately.

Deleting/Editing Posts:
Do not ever delete a post. It may result in a modkill but will definitely result in a loss, even if your team wins. Please do not edit posts too often, and be sure to indicate what you changed. If you edit a vote, you will be considered to have voted there, especially if you nightfall.

[b]Lynches:
Lynches will be based entirely off of Cassy's tally unless an ability would over-ride Cassy's tally. Tiebreakers will be broken by LHLV.

Other: If something comes up that I don’t address in the rules, I will use my best judgment when resolving it. If the Lynch/Night time are different in the OP and Cassy, assume that Cassy is right. If I screw something up, I will retcon or change things to even it out with both sides. If it’s pre-D2, I may re-roll.

You may be interested in this game.

Don’t be a dick.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
aligator7
Amekins
CrimsonFox
GaiusJC
Kortemaki
PaperF
stonecutter129
The_Rorab

8 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1769808

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cassandra Project wrote:
Player List According to Cassandra:
Amaroq81

1 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1769808

First!

I like birthdays! And gifts! And Scot! And Beren!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
mbmbmbmbmb
VANDERS! OMG VANDERSIS, WHERE ARE YOU?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here to celebrate!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for Skot and fun!

And Sarah, Vanders is here so you better get in here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bad banana
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
Your brain is full of spiders you've got garlic in your soul, Mr. Grinch
badge
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole
mb
I just signed up on Drunksandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Chaotic Neutral
badge
10524 days since the last Incident
mbmbmbmbmb
Party don't start til I walk in cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bad banana
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
Your brain is full of spiders you've got garlic in your soul, Mr. Grinch
badge
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole
mb
Kortemaki wrote:

Was I drunk when I signed up? I'm assuming that's what that was, because I literally do not remember this game.

EDIT: Yes. Yes I was. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skot Holcombe
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Kortemaki wrote:
Kortemaki wrote:

Was I drunk when I signed up? I'm assuming that's what that was, because I literally do not remember this game.

Best time to agree to a party!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kortemaki wrote:
Kortemaki wrote:

devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
We all need it!
badge
This hairstyle was fun for a day, but tooooo much hair for my tastes.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're a very cute and sweet drunk, Korte, it is all good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang - if we both insist upon answering each other in every thread in a mad quest to reach "0 new", neither of us will ever sleep...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Amaroq81 wrote:
TFang - if we both insist upon answering each other in every thread in a mad quest to reach "0 new", neither of us will ever sleep...

Word.

(On the bus, Tok, in Durham. Slept for 5 minutes so far. Curse my fleeting tiredness)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
We all need it!
badge
This hairstyle was fun for a day, but tooooo much hair for my tastes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
Amaroq81 wrote:

Word.

(On the bus, Tok, in Durham. Slept for 5 minutes so far. Curse my fleeting tiredness)

Clearly you require more frozen custard!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darkness
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Pope

New Jersey
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I get a time and date check for when I signed up to this, if you still have the geekmail? I fear Drunk Smug is behind it. This set looks awesome, but I'm not playing games bigger than 15ers for my sanity, so I'm confused how I wound up signed up. Sorry that I am dropping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
Can I get a time and date check for when I signed up to this, if you still have the geekmail? I fear Drunk Smug is behind it. This set looks awesome, but I'm not playing games bigger than 15ers for my sanity, so I'm confused how I wound up signed up. Sorry that I am dropping

Friday, May 26th @ 6:45am BGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Tempting but I am already in two games this week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:
Smugvid wrote:

Friday, May 26th @ 6:45am BGG

Hmm. I was not drunk at work. I obviously felt foolishly confident. I'll try and regain that confidence and come back. Cheers Beren.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Ceaser
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skot Holcombe
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hey all. I'm probably going to hide this game for a while if I don't get sign-ups soon. I feel its been sitting idle a little to long. Looking at hiding the game June 23rd. Invite your friends if you want it to still run!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.