GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,322 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Road to Legend» Forums » General

Subject: Delve glitch? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to see if anyone else has come across the glitch I have just.

I have been playing through Delve and got up to the 3rd stage (I know there are different stages but don't want to spoil the one im at just now) and finished a round so as the app would save. Once I came back all of the search tokens and portal token was no longer showing in on the map in the app.

Im playing on an Ipad. This is the first time I have come across this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had spotty luck trying to split a delve run into multiple sessions. It sucks to say this, but I think it's strictly best as a one session experience. It can take several hours, but you won't run into any issues with it forgetting your place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That does suck, since it is a product that people have to pay for. I have been using delve as a solo game atm and playing a stage once at a time when I get some free time. I seem to have found a way to avoid this issue now, instead of exiting my game I just close my ipad and when I open it back up im back at my game and dont have to load a saved game. The problem seems to be when I have to load a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.