GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,455 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Run, Fight, or Die!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Using the run icon with brutes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Trotta
msg tools
I recently bought the horde expansion and I am loving the variation it brings to the base game. I've played maybe a dozen games with the expansion and I was wondering about the run icon with brute zombies - can you really move a brute back one zone (or off the board) with only one run icon? It's not mentioned in the rules and I can't find it in the faq or in the rules forum here. Don't get me wrong, I am fine with a rule that allows brutes to be pushed back with one icon, but it seems odd that it takes two damage to kill them (and in an advanced variant they can do two damage), but only one icon can move them back or off the board,

Just want to check if I am playing correctly - feedback is much appreciated.

Best,

Joe (babblecraft)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, the Brutes are big, but slow. A good use of the Run icon.

Thanks for playing.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Trotta
msg tools
Great! Thanks for a quick answer and thank you for a really enjoyable game. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Best,

Joe (babblecraft)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who always plays the advanced variant (where brutes also do 2 damage), thank goodness for the run icon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.