GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,324 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Dark Souls: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Late backers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Pflug
Germany
Schwäbisch Gmünd
Baden Würtemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I was a late backer in this KS.

Can anyone give me some information?

Will the late backers copies also be sent right now? Has anyone got theirs already?
Where can I check my shipping status?

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Lagerpusch
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The only thing you can do is read the offical updates and wait until your game arrives at your place. They are shipping a huge load of games and the chance of getting tracking in time is pretty low. Some in the UK got tracking numbers, but I would not count on getting one before the game ships. It does not matter if you backed late or during the KS the games are not send out to specific backers first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Brennan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Eternally
badge
Deluded
mbmbmbmbmb
SFG have mentioned that late backers are included in this shipment, and depending on where you are in the world you should be receiving your game shortly. I've seen at least one late backer on FB who's posted pictures of their copy when it arrived
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kirkman
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your tracking details will come through backerkit rather than vi email. Login in and you should be able to check on the status there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Robertson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
It all comes at the same time, I'm a late backer and I have the game right now (UK).

Look up your backerkit account to see what the shipping status is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Parkes
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jammerben87 wrote:
It all comes at the same time, I'm a late backer and I have the game right now (UK).

Look up your backerkit account to see what the shipping status is.

Yeah, do this. I realised about a month ago I hadn't had any updates at all about the project and determined this must have been a result of being a late backer and not doing it through Kickstarter directly. Bit daft not to forward the updates onto the late backers like this but your backerkit email will have a link to your tracking status. My copy turned up yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Miller
United States
Logan
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Maybe I am just an idiot, but I can't see a way to check the shipping status through backerkit... It's not in the "shipped" category though.

I live in Utah, not sure if other people in the region have received their copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galaxybear wrote:

Maybe I am just an idiot, but I can't see a way to check the shipping status through backerkit... It's not in the "shipped" category though.

I live in Utah, not sure if other people in the region have received their copies.

USA shipping starts today from distribution HUBS within the US, according to the latest update. Not long now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Love
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joeyk wrote:
Your tracking details will come through backerkit rather than vi email. Login in and you should be able to check on the status there

Where abouts on the Backerkit page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alek P.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yoyomama wrote:
joeyk wrote:

On the project overview, under either "status" heading (of which there should be two).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Velox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Imaginary Star wrote:
yoyomama wrote:
joeyk wrote:

On the project overview, under either "status" heading (of which there should be two).

No tracking on mine. Under status, all it says is "answered".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kirkman
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galaxybear wrote:

When I go to https://darksouls.backerkit.com/backer/review under "Order confirmation" there is a "track your package" section with a link to the tracking details. This is for UK but can't imagine it would be different elsewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alek P.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StarryAqua wrote:
Imaginary Star wrote:
yoyomama wrote:
joeyk wrote:

No tracking on mine. Under status, all it says is "answered".

That's the status of your package, that is, it has not been shipped yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Love
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yep --- nothing there, not shipped yet.

Thanks for that --- will keep checking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dali Milicic
Austria
Brunn am Gebirge
flag msg tools
Late Pledger too ony lies from SFG

Austria EU German Edition
Still waiting, in 2 months only this from SFG:

Hello,

We are aware that your pledge has not yet been shipped out, we are working on having this pushed through.

Your information is in the process of being passed to the shipping company we are using so that this be resolved. Currently, we do not have an ETA when this will be completed but once your parcel is underway it will be announced in a future kickstarter update.

----------------------------------------------------

Your pledge is currently with our UK shipping and will be dispatched prior to the 10th of august.

Hello,

Your shipping details have been passed to our shipping manager, I'm afraid I don't have an ID for you yet.

I've checked out what is happening and you are still on the shopping list but not shipped yet.

I am really sorry for this situation and will contact our shipping team to ensure this is done promptly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.