GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,522 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Zephyr: Winds of Change» Forums » Rules

Subject: J.T. Personality card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Foy
United States
Williamston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just drew J.T.

It says "Hire +1 crew on this ship while J.T. is aboard. Place the crew beside your ship."

Can I use this crew? Do they fill a slot? When can I use them? Are they only available to fill an opening if someone other than J.T. dies?

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Mietling
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
This crew allows the extra crew to work the same as if you hire a crew to a station with no symbol. It does not give you an extra play but it does let you use this crew's abilities. If J.T. dies you can move them into an unoccupied station.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dominique carlier
msg tools
aje, and don't forget u can regroup ur crew to diffrent stations on ur ship

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauli Vinni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has to be in the FAQ... I was wondering the same and none of my own solutions to this card was what you really meant for it.
I always suposed that extra crew goes to the storage, like all uninstalled staff.

Better wording would be:
You have +1 crew station with no symbol on this ship while J. T. Is aboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauli Vinni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One more question. Do you have to pay for that extra crew member or is it free if you have JT?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Mietling
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
You must obtain the crew as normal. Which means paying for it most of the time. If you have an opportunity where you gains a free crew member you, of course, do not have to pay for it and may add it to your ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.