GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
16 Days Left
One member of our guild updated his personal collection, then asked me how to add the games to the guild collection. After telling him the guild automatically compiles all members' collections, he said some of his new games were not shown in the guild collection.
To troubleshoot, I did the following:
- Opened one tab to see my own collection.
- Opened one tab to see the guild collection.
- Compared all my games to see if they were in the guild collection.
- Found several games missing.
- Also noticed that while paging through the guild collection, some games were repeated from one page to the next. Whenever this page duplication happened, games in that area (alphabetically) were the ones missing.
- If I type a missing game's name in the Title field and hit Apply, the game shows up correctly in the guild collection.
I'm using FF on Win10. I have no idea what my friend is using.
This can be an issue, since the group uses the guild collection to see all the games we own and make requests for what to bring/play on game days.