GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,484 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: shipping from kdm shop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste M
msg tools
Hi..
I see that now the shipping from KDM; shop in EU is 15$...

That's good, but how is managed?
Someone already tried the 15$ shipping cost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but orders from the EU shop will only ship within the EU so if you are not in the EU the shipping price will seem low because it's not valid and your order will be canceled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Bückeburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
just kidding
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to, but all the stuff I want is sold out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste M
msg tools
I am from EU. I asked it because last time I have checked, the minimum shipping cost was like 35 $. There wasn't any 15$ option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Bückeburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
just kidding
mbmbmbmbmb
where do you see that it costs 15$?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste M
msg tools
from the shop.

It actually states "standard shipping"

I dunno if someone already tried it. ( I can remember i never bought anything from shop coz the minimum shipping cost was like 30)

Otherwise I see another option like USPS First-Class Package International Service at 22 $
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefano, if you buy from eu warehouse something that has a flat rate, you can go with that. USPS shipping is only from US warehouse, and remember that if you ship from US, you will have to pay taxes when you receive the package (assuming, like it is strongly suggested, that you are Italian) - all things said and done, you will pay something less than half the package value in taxes.

I bought both from EU and US warehouses to Italy, so if you have more specific questions, just ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It looks like shipping prices change from time to time (and might also depend on what you are purchasing). I ordered all of the current expansions from the EU warehouse around March 2016, and they were all sent to my doorstep for a $15 flat fee.

edit: or maybe it was $25? I'n not sure. But the flat fee was applied notwithstanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the fee is known to change (some day by order size/weight), especially since Poots some times scores some deals for the bigger orders (see first/second expansion sales last year, with €15/25 flat rates), but it is the administrative part you should know:

Even if it is listed as an option, USPS shipping is when order ships FROM US.

And, if you ship from US, taxes will eat you whole.

(Note: everything except big boxes is usually US warehouse only, with possibly a few exceptions that I can't remember now (I'm writing this for the sake of the guys who found important to spend four pages of thread discussing the meaning of 'encore', even after the point was given - this is for you, brave souls!))

Good news is, while people post here mixed reviews of customer service, I actually chose the wrong shipping service once and I managed to have it corrected through customer service, getting a small refund).

Anyway, if you have more specific questions, just ask

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mourounas
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can confirm, just tried ordering a Spidicules from the EU warehouse, and it offered me $15 standard shipping to the UK. This is good to see!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Saco
Argentina
flag msg tools
I tried ordering a Sunstalker from Australia's warehouse to US (which is allowed) and the shipping cost was 15$, however after ordering I got an email saying I had to pay 85$ extra due to being an inter-region purchase. So I cancelled :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.