Josh Anonymous
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or will it become pretty much worthless?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no plans to upgrade, the one I got is perfectly playable. But I would guess the value of 1st edition will go down substantially.

To be honest, I find board game resale values to be terrible unless you are trying to sell a grail game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that 2nd Power Up is pretty much a straight reprint (nothing removed, only added), I'd say the only market for 1st would be the "must own everything EVER!" crowd. And they aren't as picky about the price most times.
So the price will probably go up, but it shouldn't affect much of anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McDuff
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
"'A grey man,' she said. 'Neither white nor black, but partaking of both. Is that what you are, Ser Davos?' 'What if I am? It seems to me most men are grey.'" -- Lady Melisandre of Asshai and Ser Davos Seaworth from A Clash of Kings by G.R.R. Martin
badge
A small part of a 17,000 pushpin video game art project I was involved with.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the monsters from the first set might be desirable; I kept the monsters from both sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.