Subject: Conflicting dates on survey deadline rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Flemons
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Update #17 says surveys are due April 30, 2017.

In the Comments section, Uwe from Academy Games says the survey deadline is May 8th.

So which is the real deadline for the survey?

I need to know because the survey manager is not working properly and the later deadline would give Academy Games time to fix it properly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i for one thing the 30th is way way way to quick to get i finalized. 6 days is crazy short
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
I was told they are due latest May 8th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Densham
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nate,

The survey end is now 8 May.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan F
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim of Academy wrote:
Nate,

The survey end is now 8 May.

Tim

I received email confirmation that I chose Freyja's favor with only the sleeves as add-on. But I'm a little OCD about this kind of thing and it's my first kickstarter. Can anyone tell me where you go on survey access to confirm everything is ready and nothing else is needed from me? Or is that email or survey result Enough? I already got CC charges for correct amount

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Wood
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
umrmeche wrote:
a little OCD about this kind of thing and it's my first kickstarter. Can anyone tell me where you go on survey access to confirm everything

Yeh I feel the same, it's my first KS also, never used a PM before, all a bit scary (though fun).

If you go back to your original survey request email, and click the link that looks something like this ...

https://app.crowdox.com/confirm/00000000/878-vikings-invasio...

(don't click this sample; I dummied it up)

... and it will bring up a screen that summarizes your order. See, here's mine ...

... and there's also link to change your order, but the deadline is TODAY so I don't know if changes now will be accepted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan F
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
christopherwood wrote:
umrmeche wrote:
a little OCD about this kind of thing and it's my first kickstarter. Can anyone tell me where you go on survey access to confirm everything

Yeh I feel the same, it's my first KS also, never used a PM before, all a bit scary (though fun).

If you go back to your original survey request email, and click the link that looks something like this ...

https://app.crowdox.com/confirm/00000000/878-vikings-invasio...

(don't click this sample; I dummied it up)

... and it will bring up a screen that summarizes your order. See, here's mine ...

... and there's also link to change your order, but the deadline is TODAY so I don't know if changes now will be accepted.

Thanks. I'm good then. Probably should get cubes since they are so cheap but my friends love mini's more and I'm ok with either so I'm standing pat with Freyjia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Wood
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Not sure if I will prefer the cubes or the minis. Some of the comments on KS strongly preferred the cubes.

In the end I added cubes just as an excuse to help kickstart it a little more.

Plus, now I'll get both

You can always later get cubes third-party, no problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.