Popular Tags: [View All]
N F
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
...AKA, the luckiest start ever.

Scenario: Solo Conquest
Variant: Volkare as the 2nd city and last tile.

Round 1
2nd turn: Kill ork and level up... Crushing Bolt.
3rd turn: Recruit at Monastery... Savage Monks.
4th turn: Buy Adv Act Monastery... Force of nature.
5th turn: Burn down Monastery... Emerald Ring. (ok, just kidding. It was the ruby ring, but I did get the green one later.)

Right from round one I had 13 siege when counting Will Focus, which I did.

Round 2
I leveled right away and guess what the skill was. Of course it was Freezing Power (Siege). I almost never take this, but this time I did.

Round 5
Defeated the White City. And guess what I recruited... Ice Mages (Ice Siege 4) and Catapult (Siege 3/ 5 Fire/ 5 Ice)

Round 6
This was my first time with anything Vokare, so I didn't know what I was doing. I basically sat at the village pillaging it until end of round was called and then attacked.

Attack: 32 Siege Total! (8 Fire & 8 Ice)

I guess I forgot to mention I got Into the Heat. lol

My final Hand for the attack:
Will Focus
Force of Nature
Crushing Bolt
Into the Heat
Emerald Ring
Whirlwind/Tornado
Tremor/Earthquake
Burning Shield/Exploding Shield
Mana Draw
Improvisation

Skills:
Flight
Freezing Power
Green Crystal Craft
Universal Power

Units:
Savage Monks
Illusionists
Ice Mages
Catapults

Conclusion
This game was a ton of fun! It was really easy to not take wounds. With all that siege, I was able to go after enemies that I would normally avoid. I didn't even come close to my best score, because I wasted a lot of time and cards in the last round. All I wanted to do was setup the most epic siege attack I will ever see. I think I did that. Too bad I didn't have the Horn. With Earthquake (attacking across wall) I think I just about double killed everything. He had a catapult that was double fortified, so my spells took care of it.

Thanks for reading!

Anyone else top 32 Siege!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.