$30.00
Eric Buscemi
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spencer Kellis, first appeared on Episode 102
@spencerkellis

1. Introduce yourself. Where are you from? What should listeners know about you?

I was born and raised in Mesa, Arizona, and currently live in the Salt Lake City area. I mainly play with my wife, Ralina, but we often have different other people that join us for game sessions.

2. What games or types of games are you interested in?

I typically prefer mechanical, dry, themeless, Euros. But I also like good party games with family and friends.

3. Do you have a favorite game or games you enjoy most?

Terra Mystica, Troyes, Trajan, Bruxelles 1893, Tzolk'in, Nations, Navegador, Keyflower

4. What are some of the most memorable experiences have you had with tabletop board games in the past?

In a game of Shadows Over Camelot, one of my teenage sons was able to wait until the very end to reveal that he was the traitor, deserting us on an important quest. All of us were floored and lost to him on a tie breaker.

5. What is the focus of your WDYPTW segment?

My segment is called "Versus," a brief comparison of two games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hillier
United States
Kettering
OH
flag msg tools
WDYPTW Podcast
badge
I am the wurst!
mbmbmbmbmb
You mentioned your wife - what about your 88 kids?

Did you notice 1/2 of your favorite games start with T?

Keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spencer is one of our newer contributors, he joined up and started pitting games against each other for his "vs" segment in Week 102 at the 27:07 mark.

Spencer had the fantastic idea of pitting two games against each other that seemingly were quite similar or offered similar ideas and I love hearing that segment. His analysis is pretty spot on. Spencer is also the Contributor on the show with the biggest family, yet, I never heard them in the background, which is odd, I only have 2 kids and 2 dogs and I'm pretty sure my family is on every recording, invited or not.

Everyone give Spencer a little positive feedback if you like the Vs segment, as I'd love to have Spencer back and contributing on the show.

Thank you Spencer!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup for your taste in games. Sounds great to me.

meeple Keep playing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Risley
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
So many games on that list that I need to play. :-( I've only played Keyflower (love), Terra Mystica (love) and Trajan (no comment).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.