Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Character specific Soul Weapons? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
With the inclusion of Fighting Style specific Soul Weapons, I got to thinking about something a little more personal.

Being heroes of legendary status, they're bound to have legendary weapons, aye? I imagined these weapons would be accessible to everyone who shares a style(s) with it, but in order to use its full potential it'd have to be wielded by the specific character. With that being said, I don't recall exactly how obtaining a Soul Weapon works, so maybe this idea won't work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I don't want spoiler the weapons, but I can say that there are 8 Soul Weapons, 3 for the ACT I (in the Immortal Souls box) and 5 for the ACT II (in the Darkness Falls box), most of them can be used by at least two different fighting style heroes, so how to assign them is up to you
Anyway, obtaining them is not an easy task (except for a couple maybe), in addition remember that to increase their power you have to spend the precious Soul Points! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Simone Romano wrote:
Hi,

I don't want spoiler the weapons, but I can say that there are 8 Soul Weapons, 3 for the ACT I (in the Immortal Souls box) and 5 for the ACT II (in the Darkness Falls box), most of them can be used by at least two different fighting style heroes, so how to assign them is up to you
Anyway, obtaining them is not an easy task (except for a couple maybe), in addition remember that to increase their power you have to spend the precious Soul Points! devil

Hi Simone!

Thanks for the reply. This was just a little idea I had; looking at it now, it might not work so well with some of the characters (specifically those who dual wield). Though, I'd like to keep it on the back burner.

I know you don't want to spoil anything, but could you maybe give a vague answer as to how we obtain Soul Weapons? Like say, are they found during a quest or after completing some kind of special condition? I understand if you'd rather not say.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mi-KhaEl- Archangelus
Germany
Chemnitz
flag msg tools
Greetings,

I'm looking for the english names of the soul items from Immortal souls. If nobody wants to spoil anything, could you write me a PM?

I'm asking, because I don't really understand how to use the defense symbol on the blade card. May I use it if I equipped it as a main hand weapon?

Thanks a bunch,
Mi-KhaEl-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls